Thursday, October 9, 2008

Double-headed Monster?





No, just Victor and Atari.  These photos were taken about two months ago as the kids had just come in from playing with the hose in the back.  As you can plainly see, they are utterly thrilled about sharing a towel to dry themselves and stayed in this position for quite some time.  When the towel became loose and fell off, I was asked to wrap it back around them. 
I babysat Atari from the time both kids were about a year and a half until almost three years old and I am ever so glad that I did.  They have such a wonderful connection, almost like siblings but a bit more friendly (most of the time, anyway.)  Now that they are big four year old preschoolers, whenever she is over, these guys basically just go off on their own, into Vic's room or deep into our bedroom closet or really wherever and do some hardcore pretending... while I get to relax a bit and enjoy taking care of just one child. It's nice, real nice.

1 comment:

Stacy and Diego said...

these photos are of course, great. I can't believe how beautiful your boys are. Just caught up with your last few posts and am always amazed with your unique perspective. You are such a talented photographer and writer. and I checked out Vic's blog; what a great idea and it's so awesome! I am bursting with pride!
love,
Stacy