Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brotherly Love

Look how happy and sweet these guys are. I can hardly stand it. When I look at photos like this, I can hardly control myself. I just want to hold them as tightly as I can, kissing them over and over. I used this one for a Father's Day key chain.

"How big is baby....SOOO BIG!!"

As rough and greedy as Vic can be with his baby brother, he is really madly in love with him. Minutes after Ivan goes to sleep at night, he says, "I miss Ivan."
I love this photo because of the affectionate, gentle pose that Victor has. It looks like he is trying to inhale Ivan, which I often feel like doing myself. These tender moments don't happen as often as I would like, but when they do, my heart completely melts.

3 comments:

Wendy's Brother said...

You know I've been trying to read these postings in order, but when I saw these pics this morning I couldn't help myself. These guys are so cute they leave me speechless. Their lives make this place so much richer.

NME said...

Love these photos.
I often tell Noah that Ray is the most important person in his life - that they will always be brothers and friends. They share a common history and they will know and understand each other better than anyone else will.

Wendy Hitch said...

It is really a beautiful thing, isn't it?