Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The new cousins...

Here they are, our newest family members. From left to right is Madeline, Amelia and Peter. The girls were in the middle of a rip-roaring dress-up session and Peter just happened to be running by. As far as I could see in seven days, Madeline is "strong as an ox," as silly and fun as can be. Amelia is a major sweetheart, full of some of the most dramatic expressions I have ever seen, and Peter is a bashful boy, who says "nyet," with a shy smile, to everything, even when you can tell he really wants to say "dah." It was so cute how every time the baby was around, Peter seemed driven to help and deeply enjoyed taking care of him every chance he could. I deeply enjoyed it, myself.  
The thought of these darling kids makes me smile. I am overjoyed for them to have such great parents and greatly look forward to getting to know them all better in the years to come.

1 comment:

NME said...

This is really an amazing story. I need to hear more.