Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun Friday


                             


The first photo illustrates the pure joy that Ivan feels while rattling his snack container, or anything else that makes a neat sound, or really anything that he finds interesting, for that matter.  Also, please notice the dog in the top left-hand corner. What a stylish canine!  Unfortunately, you can't see the white barrette on top of her delicate little head.
The second shot is of Ivan enjoying the early birthday present that I just couldn't resist giving to him because now is the time that he is learning to walk on his own and pushing the Radio Flyer Walker Wagon is the perfect way to practice his new skill. (Didn't I sound like a commercial?) It is amazingly entertaining to watch him cruise around with that thing.  
The last two are of the boys rocking on our front porch...I wish. They were actually taken at my sister's place of employment where we went to eat a free scrumptious lunch. Notice Victor's favorite t-shirt, which says "prehistoric fishes."  Someone must have designed this with Vic in mind.  (Thanks, Nicole, for spotting this treasure at Target.)
All in all, it was a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine, perfect temps of around 70, lots of outdoor fun, pizza party for dinner, both boys in bed by 8.  I can't complain.  (Well, I did just spend over two hours making a huge batch of deviled eggs for tomorrow's Memorial Day picnic and now my legs are aching a little, but... whatever.)
      

1 comment:

Wendy's Brother said...

I love the bottom two pictures. Victor looks so loving and gentle. It breaks my heart.