Monday, May 26, 2008

Tow a bro.






This is SUCH a blast. 
To Bryan's dismay, Vic has not been totally into riding his bike.  What happens is, he will like it one day and then the next, he's scared and wants me to hold onto the handle bars in case he falls. BUT I think this whole towing business is going to change that real quick.  It's really a win/win situation.  Victor is gaining confidence on his "fire bike," you know Ivan enjoys the ride, and I get a good work-out, running next to them. I don't know how my neighbors can handle this, it really is painfully cute to watch.

5 comments:

NME said...

LOVE THIS! SO cute.
And the glass cleaner shots are insanely funny. Ivan cracks me up.
Looking forward to seeing you.

uncle bruce said...

i guess the next step is riding with daddy!

Wendy Hitch said...

Yeah, in the back of a trailer, maybe.

Wendy's Brother said...

Their expressions in the bottom pic are wonderful (see larger version). This shot looks like it could be the front of a greeting card.

btw, is there any way of burning in the overexposed section using Photoshop?

(Hey Bruce!)

Wendy Hitch said...

I'm sure there is. I would first have to get Photoshope and then to learn how to do it.