Saturday, May 17, 2008

Goin' for a ride...

Ivan had his first bike ride!!!  I think he enjoyed it although he was fully concentrating on removing his helmet the entire time.   I had a total blast though.
Of course Vic had to get in on the fun.  Notice how hard Ivan is trying to pull that thing off?
This is my kindred spirit, Kathryn, keeping the bike steady.  I could go on and on about this girl.  She is one of the most important people in my life, the most supportive and loving friend, kind, gentle, selfless, fun.  She was one of my birth coaches for Ivan's delivery. I love her more than words could express.
How does that pick-up truck taste, Ivan?
This little doll-face is Baby Belle.  Such a little sweetheart, that one. I just want to squeeze her. She and Ivan are already having fun together.

3 comments:

Wendy's Brother said...

Two questions: (1) Where did you find Baby Belle? (2) Does she live in the pick-up?

Wendy Hitch said...

She is the daughter of our friends Mike and Porter, whom I am sure you have met at some point. And no, she does not live the the pick-up.

Wendy's Brother said...

Oh ok. I think I may even have met Baby Belle at some point. I just thought it was funny that you didn't give any background on her. It was just, "Oh, that's Baby Belle in the back of the truck. She's so cute." :-D